Lol, enjoy your last few days with your overlevelled tanks

I just lost 4 games that included:

30 stego
28 trago
30 stego
29 stego

I am lovin the change to ss. Enjoy it will you can!

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Can’t wait til the update drops, so I can figure out what to replace Stegod with. Soooo many ideas floating around in my :brain::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m putting my Monostego back in for my Stegod :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not letting it ignore armor anymore will be a huge help as well.

NOW, i just need everyone to keep using their overleveled stegods for a few weeks after the patch. I figure a few hundred revenge kills are in order for the butt whipping I had to endure from this OP monster :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I will still enjoy him xd recking those utharinex and indoraptors, ah and those underlevel stegodeus who clean my tragomizer and rampage me first, also the dmg to spinotasuchus will be the same just tragomizer+rampage and spinotasuchus is dead, me too whit bleed but is a 1/1 trade. And we still need tanks in our team or raptors and fast dinos meta will come again.

Pd:dont forget thet nerfed ss and apr to rampage but they bufed stegodeus life, so he will be more tank

1 Like

All the more to bleed away :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m still going to run stegod in my team, it’s still the highest level on my team, it’s still better than giga and nodopato I think.

Basic rampage can be used on turn 1, don’t know whether it’s going to help against fast dinos and bleeders since even with APR it doesn’t defeat Rex line dinos.

1 Like

If an overleveeld Stego is no longer viable then newer or FTP players will have less hope.

Not that it matters to me but ijs

My giga will finally get his moment among the best. Never leveled Stegogod or Tragod. Bring on the patch.

3 Likes

My 26 giga beats a 28/29 Stegos currently, without counting random crits. With the patch Stegos will go bye bye with higher speed gigas, and more damage added

2 Likes

Agree.
Will still have both Stegod and Tragod in my team. Tragod got its attack stat buff.
SS. Then Rampage. That’s already 3.6k damage in 2 turns. Unless someone have 4 Bleeders in their line up… :rofl:
Having said that, looking forward to max both my Tragod and Stegod to max. Stegod being one of the most plausible counter to Indorap…:sweat_smile:

And could possibly be a nice set up for Gorgo to finish of the job with FS and DSR… :blush:

To the OP and all others celebrating the “balancing” of Stego. Know this: u will get your own stegod in the future. We got to enjoy it’s benefits until 1.5 patch and u don’t. Nuff said.

This “rebalancing” will create another powerhouse dino and there will be complaints… sorry the word is “suggestions” on that dino. While players start to over level that dino, devs will be happily looking to “rebalance” it after players spend a ton of effort, $ and resources on it.

Overall winner? Not u f2p players, not u p2w players but only the devs wins in this whole charade.

5 Likes

Hope to get mine soon

2 Likes

did they cut stegods legs off too? he can still run away with his tail between his legs lol.

1 Like

Don’t know about that, I usually find giga a piece of cake with my stegod, but that’s maybe they didn’t play correctly. The new giga is certainly more powerful as rampage only has 1 turn delay.

They say trago’s health is nerfed to 3990 hp, but it’s actually buffed. My trago is lv 25 and it shows at lv 26 it’s going to have 3810 hp.

Yes +100 attack and +180 hp for tragod

but he can bleed now…

1 Like

So… Are there any tanks that are either immune or have a cleanse?

That must be… Ankylocodon.
Other tanks just won’t able to survive from dot attack.

1 Like