Lol how do often does maxima crits for you

Lol causes I’ve heard people be like: WeLl TrYkO cAn BeAt It iF iT dOeSn’T CrIT: and I swear maxima has a 50% crit chance everytime I use my tryko

image image

I wanna know cause I’m thinking of finally grind and getting it’s but I feel it be unfair to those players who fight me :joy:

1 Like

it’s different depending on the day for me. some days it’s not at all and others it’s every time. I have had no in between so far.

1 Like

Still confused why a herbivore has a 30% chance to crit?!

1 Like

But that’s still good to know I might replace Thor with it since it seems to be a better chomper… wow that is sad thought

Cause it’s big as heck and extra THICC
Honestly in real life they were the real top tiers, so this is actually kind of accurate :rofl:
Sides, It has carnivores dna on It too.

3 Likes

Well not really unfair If everyone uses It haha
Regarding the crits, It feels 30% to me, though the game does that in a way that make It look like she never crits or always crits at times. Maxima really is a temperamental one.

2 Likes

Mine mostly crits when I don’t need it to. Same as with Tenontorex. I’ve got more crits from Erlidom than those two.

1 Like

Ya but still it’s being combined with two herbivores it would cancel out that dna :dna: plus it’s never mentioned that it or ardont are omnivorous or carnivorous like monolorhino or Gemini

I benched mine for nemys but I switch them out for variety. Nemys is more fun to use imo. But my maxima doesn’t like to crit much. My opponents thicc maxima always crit xD

1 Like

It doesn’t really cancel out, it’s still there, though it’s not like it’s possible in real life anyway. Sure, I don’t consider neither ardonto or maxima as omnivores, they are herbivores, but the dna is there, just not as the base. Interesting, I didn’t know monolorhino was an omnivore.

Yup they changed that why it makes a lot More sense for this thing to have a rampage

1 Like

Ya also found out erlidom can reck maximas if they aren’t careful

Indeed they can, everytime i open with maxima and my opponent with erlidom I curse myself for not starting with tryko :laughing:

1 Like

i’ve been starting with nemys a lot. and the amount of indo 2 and erlidom starters is shocking.

2 Likes

8/10 the opponents will start with erlidom or indo gen 2 that a guarantee I’m willing to bet $10 on

1 Like

Also don’t forget that boosted Thor

1 Like

bring down the indo 2 then a boosted thor takes it’s place. always is fun to beat with nemys when their crits fail.

2 Likes

Lol which is almost never :joy:

1 Like

Because with that size I am sure it will be CRITICAL if he steps on you.

3 Likes

Other sauropods:

2 Likes