Ludia Forums

LOL luckiest battle ever.... must see! (post yours as comment)

2 Likes

Why did I say Tic Tac Has Gum when I heard the song?

1 Like

? :joy::thinking: lmao idk… it just reminds me of watching looney tunes

1 Like

i tend to just pick a song that syncs with the moves… that climatic swan dive from tany makes me giggle…

1 Like

Just watched the whole video, pretty good!
Crit against indo!
Pretty lucky!
I dont have that kind of luck :neutral_face:

1 Like

^^^^ spoiler alert :joy:

thanks, if you have any battle vids you can link yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

K, thanks!

1 Like

of course! :slight_smile:

…on a scale of 1-10 how hard do you think that opponent raged? :thinking::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Doesnt reflect my history.

Probably about a 7.
In lockwood indo probably gets 99 crits out of 100 anyway, and that’s the Crit Kingdom Arena!

1 Like

i keep getting flopped from aviary to lockwood, i lose quite often too… as u would be able to tell by my trophy fluctuations… used to almost have 4700 :confused:

2 Likes

I feel you.
I literally lost interest in battles.
I used to have 4 incubators every second.
Now I’m afraid to battle…
Indoraptor…

1 Like

Hes here!!

1 Like

just beef up tany… she is pretty sturdy… and keep a tank to transition swaps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lmao… what the what is that costume??? LOL

1 Like

Was looking up indoraptor for a pic, and then one of the search results said indoraptor costume.
Ended up looking that up instead :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Ah the final turn crit… Happened with me and to me… few things are more revolting than that :rofl:

But my luckiest day was when my final dino was my Monomimus with very low HP and my opponent was winning 2-1… Mimus dodged six times, killed two (even got a crit in one) and I won. I didn’t feel bad for my opponent cause he used Indoraptor with the same move, so he deserved it!

1 Like