- Shunosaurus with Scaphognathus, making Shunognathus, a pterosaurs with a long tail and club.
- Onchopristis with Helicoprion, making Helicopristis, a surface shark with a curved mouth and saw nose.
Welcome to the forum @MrGiga !
I like these ideas! We also may need more ceno tourney hybrids, and amphibians, but these are great ideas!
Pls no more carnivores…
And we need more aquatic reef hybrids
Snow and reef need more hybrids
Shunognathus sounds good, a priotrodon/indom strength pterosaur would be pretty cool addition.
No more surfaces though way too many in the game already compared to reefs.
I understand what you mean but they also need to make a hybrid for ever animal in the game.
A popular hybrid that’s been thrown around is Shunopelta (Shuno x Antarctopelta).
But that’ll just make another ankyloducus.
Another thing is that the antarctopelta already has a hybrid with mososaurus gen 2.
No, isn’t that mosasaurus g2 + nodosaurus?
- Corythosaurus with Metricanthosaurs making Corycanthosaurus, a duckbill with a larger head and sharp teeth, but still being a herbivore.
- Make a Gen 2 Giganotosaurus or Giganotosaurus super DNA.
- If they make the gen 2 Giganotosaurus, mix it with Ankylosaurus gen 2, making a Gigankylosaurus, a Giganotosaurus with armor and a club tail.
- If they make the Giganotosaurus Super DNA, they should mix it with Ostaposaurus or even Dunkleosaurus,or any aqautic hybrid, making a super hybrid aquatic.
- If they don’t, then the Giganotosaurus isn’t going to be tough enough for the new Jurassic World Dominion coming soon, which, in the trailer, the Giganotosaurus killed Rexy in the past, sooo.
I like all these ideas, but we still desperately need amphibians….
Didn’t realize it was Nodosaurus, but still. They should mix the Antarctopelta with the Sinoceratops making another Stegoceratops like hybrid, but with an Ankylosaurid. I guess they can call it Sinopelta or Antarceratops. Either way, this would be a tough herbivore hybrid with an interesting name and looks
I’m pretty sure this hybrid was leaked ages ago, hasnt made an appearance in the game yet, maybe ludia scrapped the idea, maybe we will eventually see it.
I also saw leaked images of pyroraptor sdna, but that could be anything really.
Dont get me wrong I think it’s a great hybrid idea I’m all for more aquatic hybrids, I’m just suffering with the reef shortage worse than the amphibian shortage.
They will probably create a giganotosaurus gen 2 to match the model of this one, I personally love the look of this one.
Gigankylosaur would be an epic looking hybrid kind of like rajankylosaur from alive.
True. Also, as I got the game, I really wished that the Dilotpator, or whatever it’s call, should’ve been a tall amphibian because of the Iratator in it’s DNA and that there were a carnivore, herbivore, and TWO pterosaurs, but no common hybrid amphibian. WHY LUDIA!? WHY NO COMMON AMPHIBIAN HYBRID, WHY!? Sorry for yelling in text.
Even limnoryhnchus trivia says that it is part amphibian, I wish they made it an amphibian.