Ludia Forums

Lonely Dinosaurs looking for hybrids

1. Shunosaurus with Scaphognathus, making Shunognathus, a pterosaurs with a long tail and club.
  2. Onchopristis with Helicoprion, making Helicopristis, a surface shark with a curved mouth and saw nose.
17 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MrGiga !

6 Likes

I like these ideas! We also may need more ceno tourney hybrids, and amphibians, but these are great ideas!
Pls no more carnivores… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

And we need more aquatic reef hybrids :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Snow and reef need more hybrids

11 Likes

Agreed :100:

10 agrees

6 Likes

Shunognathus sounds good, a priotrodon/indom strength pterosaur would be pretty cool addition.

No more surfaces though way too many in the game already compared to reefs.

7 Likes

I understand what you mean but they also need to make a hybrid for ever animal in the game.

4 Likes

A popular hybrid that’s been thrown around is Shunopelta (Shuno x Antarctopelta).

6 Likes

But that’ll just make another ankyloducus.
Another thing is that the antarctopelta already has a hybrid with mososaurus gen 2.

3 Likes

No, isn’t that mosasaurus g2 + nodosaurus?

5 Likes

Edit: also ignore my 20 dna ik im poor….

7 Likes
  1. Corythosaurus with Metricanthosaurs making Corycanthosaurus, a duckbill with a larger head and sharp teeth, but still being a herbivore.
  2. Make a Gen 2 Giganotosaurus or Giganotosaurus super DNA.
  3. If they make the gen 2 Giganotosaurus, mix it with Ankylosaurus gen 2, making a Gigankylosaurus, a Giganotosaurus with armor and a club tail.
  4. If they make the Giganotosaurus Super DNA, they should mix it with Ostaposaurus or even Dunkleosaurus,or any aqautic hybrid, making a super hybrid aquatic.
  5. If they don’t, then the Giganotosaurus isn’t going to be tough enough for the new Jurassic World Dominion coming soon, which, in the trailer, the Giganotosaurus killed Rexy in the past, sooo.
4 Likes

I like all these ideas, but we still desperately need amphibians….

5 Likes

Didn’t realize it was Nodosaurus, but still. They should mix the Antarctopelta with the Sinoceratops making another Stegoceratops like hybrid, but with an Ankylosaurid. I guess they can call it Sinopelta or Antarceratops. Either way, this would be a tough herbivore hybrid with an interesting name and looks

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this hybrid was leaked ages ago, hasnt made an appearance in the game yet, maybe ludia scrapped the idea, maybe we will eventually see it.

I also saw leaked images of pyroraptor sdna, but that could be anything really.

3 Likes

Dont get me wrong I think it’s a great hybrid idea I’m all for more aquatic hybrids, I’m just suffering with the reef shortage worse than the amphibian shortage.

1 Like

They will probably create a giganotosaurus gen 2 to match the model of this one, I personally love the look of this one.

Gigankylosaur would be an epic looking hybrid kind of like rajankylosaur from alive.

3 Likes

True. Also, as I got the game, I really wished that the Dilotpator, or whatever it’s call, should’ve been a tall amphibian because of the Iratator in it’s DNA and that there were a carnivore, herbivore, and TWO pterosaurs, but no common hybrid amphibian. WHY LUDIA!? WHY NO COMMON AMPHIBIAN HYBRID, WHY!? Sorry for yelling in text.

2 Likes

Even limnoryhnchus trivia says that it is part amphibian, I wish they made it an amphibian.

1 Like