Long card to load

Hi it’s only for me or the maps is very very long to load I need maybe 30 seconds for load the maps then before the update the maps loading only in maybe 15 or 10 second

1 Like

I concur. The map does seem to take longer these days.

1 Like

Also, prior to 1.8 I could put the game in the background on my phone and when I brought it forward it took 10 seconds to resync. Now it requires a full reboot after minimizing… Frustrating

1 Like

Hey J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, there are some troubleshooting steps here on our FAQ for crash issues that might help with your problem as well:

If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information, and our team can take a closer look.

my game it has no worries at this level! why do you share this with me? I have not described this concern in my post

It seems that your issue could be connection related and the troubleshooting steps from our FAQ above could help with that as well.

I’ve seen this also; with the addition of sanctuaries, it does seem to take longer to load the map than before. But, also tabbing between alliance/map/battle ALL seem to take longer than before as well.