Long Invincibility bug in strike events

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Long Invincibility still causing AI to hang on strike events

Area is was found in: Rare Strike event 12-3-18

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Use Long Invincibility
Step 2 - Wait until timer expires because opponent doesn’t make a choice of attack.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 50%

What type of device are you using: Android Phone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
It has happened to me several times in the last couple months I avoid using long invincibility in strike events for the reason. Well I was trying a new strategy new strike team today and sure enough it happened. Long Invincibility two rounds of waiting for timer to expire then Nodosaurus finally made a decision and after the next round it said Defeat with both dinosaurs obviously still alive. I was using Alankylosaurus but it has also happened using Tragodistis.

I would like to add every time this has happened I’ve waited a few minutes and restarted the game to find the loss was refunded. At least, this is a positive note to this annoyance. Hopefully other players can benefit from that much.

Yeah that anclycodon with its 3 turn short defense was funny I critted through it and laughed but definitely is a bug!!! Seems like strike event don’t work well with any type of shield as there are multiple glitches involving shield move use in the strike events

Hey ShadeRevenant83, thanks for reporting this. This issue sounds similar to a previous one where it’s possible for the AI in the Strike Tower to get “stuck” after a certain ability is used. If you have more information on the date and time of when this occurred, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key?