Looking clan

Hey, I’m looking for a clan. My level is 20, I play every day, I play in raids (blue, yellow, red, green), as well as in the tournament on weekends. I would like a sociable clan, with invitations to the raid and with good performance in the weekend tournament. I can join on Monday after the end of this month’s tournament.

Would you like to be in our alliance? Its called CanadaCarnos

I don’t mind, do you have a good clan? I can join in a few hours, I’m waiting for the end of the tournament to pick up the reward.

Hi Victoriya. If you haven’t already made up your mind you may also consider TheNerdHerd. We have a couple spaces available this week. We’re a “casually competitive” alliance - usually T8/T9 in tournaments, 8/8 in weeklies, and we are part of a sanctuary co-op. Discord will be required for participation.

If you’re interested just let me know here. :slight_smile:

Hello, yes, I’m interested, in a couple of hours I will be free and communication in the discord is not a problem for me:)

Hello, yes, I’m interested, in a couple of hours I will be free and communication in the discord is not a problem for me:-)

Viktoriya#9775

Cool, I’ll send you an invite.

Thanks. I waiting

Thanks. I waiting)

I received an error with this name/number. Can you check if it’s right? You can also search the alliance name and request to join: TheNerdHerd.

Hi! I would be interested in joining your alliance! I’m lvl 11 but I’m skilled and love the game. I play daily and donate and do my kills in tournaments! Also if your club would donate to me it would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks and Hope I get in!!
Discord is Eth4n#2097

How are you on Discord? Maybe I can find you?

U dont wanna join those nerds. Come join me instead! :wink:

1 Like

Hey! Find your own recruits! Lol.

Hiya. I did reply to your clan recruiting posts and I would like to join.

Ahaha just like in battle its all about timing

And im definitely kidding they would b a great home for anyone

https://forum.ludia.com/t/join-my-alliance-timmy-what-is-it/56548/123

1 Like