Ludia Forums

Looking for a FRENCH active guild

Hi

We are several members of a french guild (Oniriques FR) who has just a few active members.
The Guild Master and several players don’t play anymore.

so, since we can’t take the GM place, we 're searching for an active french guilds who can welcome up to ten new members.

any french guild interested ?

Mohradim

Salut,

Si vous n’avez pas trouver, on serait intéresser à vous avoir. Notre guilde est bilingue puisque beaucoup plus facile de recruter, mais nous sommes majoritairement francais et avons un groupe messenger pour aider les communications, partager les nouvelles, mise à jour, récompenses journalière etc…

I speak very terrible French. Once tried to order a pizza with beef in Nice and got pizza with raw egg on it. B’oeuf versus oeuf and all. Does that count :grin:

Best of luck in finding what you’re looking for.

@billybob89 good luck with your search for a French guild i do speak French but too much fun in @CPXZ guild

Oh I’m not looking for a french guild, I was answering Mohradim question. I’m with a new guild looking for french or english player to join, any level, where looking to grow up together.

salut billybob,

Merci pour la proposition mais on a trouvé une nouvelle guilde.
bon jeu :wink:

Translated from French

hi billybob,

Thanks for the offer but we found a new guild.
good game :wink:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.