Looking for a new Alliance. Level 20 Player. VIP

Hello all,
I am currently in an alliance and haven’t left because I didn’t want to miss out on weekly rewards but I am the only one doing anything and only make it to level 2 or 3 maybe, on my own of the weekly rewards. I play everyday and contribute a lot. I am looking for an alliance that could benefit from a good player, also an alliance with people who actually play. Most people in my alliance haven’t played in weeks. I also donate DNA whenever possible. I am level 20, VIP, and I login everyday. Thank you

Please let me know or reply to this post.

2 Likes

Tyrannosaurus Wrecks ON has room for you if you want to join :slight_smile:

Hey mate the land down under would be happy to have you. 10/9 alliance with access to two shared level 20 sanctuaries and we have discord channel.

@Allie_Corradihey come visit us on the ARK! We are building teams. We are numerous alliances working together. We just built a level 20 sanctuary in less than 18 hours. By the time I wake up my alliance will be 10/10 and we are going to start our second level 20 sanctuary. Come find an alliance to join in on the fun!

https://discord.gg/VGRrxbV

Why wait till you get up fir 10 and 10 when you could already have it. And 2 shared level 20 sanctuaries.

Hey buddy. Still working with the team on 10/10 this will be the 2nd week in a row a second time we’ve hit 10/10. You know where my alliance was when you joined. We’ve come a long way. We are working on strategizing incubators and all to level up faster.

In the end “it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning.” Vin diesel voice.

For the sanctuaries, we just did the 1 yesterday in less than 18 hours. Going to start the 2nd sanctuary in the morning.

I’m proud of my veteran alliance members who have stayed and grown with me. I’m proud of my new alliance members who have hit the ground running. Also proud of my new co op alliance friends and what we’ve achieved together on a first run.

2 Likes