Ludia Forums

Looking for a top alliance

Hello friends, I am currently looking for a friendly and active alliance to join. I play JWA every single day, battle at LEAST 10-15 times per day, and always play the tournaments.

I place well in tournaments, for example, I was top 1000 in this past weekends tourney. Sometimes I get top 500, etc. My current top arena count is 5398. But I was in the Gyrosphere last season.

I havent done discord in the past. Tbh, I’m not even sure what it is lol. But I’m willing to try if need be.

After recently starting to lurk on the forum, I realized that I am a much more experienced player than many. And I’ve come to learn that it’s amazing how far I’ve come without an active alliance. I was totally holding myself back.

I love this game and play all the time. I really have a lot to contribute. I am hoping to find a top 100 alliance with multiple lvl20 sanctuaries.

1 Like

well my alliance is not the best but you could join if you like

Hello. we are not the best but if you want you can join our alliance. MyVeryWaitJurassicfes leader arme84 # 1337

You have good tourney results. I’m leader for one of the best alliances, TOP500, and I am interested. We may have a slot next week, but I don’t know that yet.

Hello. I represent Team Invincibles and we got exactly what you’re looking for. We are nice people and we treat this game exactly like it is, not like a 2nd job. We rank 10/10 in alliance missions every week, we have 3 level 20 sanctuaries and we are top 50 in the current championship just a couple of points away from 500k. If you’re interested then you should know that we use Discord for communication, not the in-game chat or other apps. If you don’t have it, you can download it from Google Play, or the App Store if you’re an Apple user. Add our leader, Dinohunter#7424 on Discord if you’re interested.

How did you get so far alone? Join Team Invincibles and let’s take this journey together. Install discord, and me at Dinohunter#7424 and I’ll guide you through step-by-step

Newraptors is an international alliance that is recruiting active daily players. Rank 9 / 8 weekly. On track for Tier 7 incubator for June monthly alliance tournament. Looking for active daily players that participate in the weekly tournaments with 10 takedowns. Feel free to send an in game join request to newraptors.

I’m colead at BadRexi. We are a 10/9 alliance we are on track to hit 500k in the championship but need to replace a player. We are very friendly and easy going. We play but also have alot of fun joking around on discord. If you’re interested in joining we’d love to have ya. You can message me or send a friend request. IGN: SneakyOrc18#5393

If ur still looking for an alliance here is one we are in rank 110s in championship, 10/9 in missions, 2 lv 20 sanctuaries, but discord is required, if interested add me in discord MegalodonGamer#6965 and in game Megalodon360real#8855