Ludia Forums

Looking for An active alliance with good players

Hello, Im looking for an active alliance. My last alliance was good, but I found that I donated more than I gained… so currently on the Hunt for another one

Im level 16 with 3(almost 4) uniques and a team of level 20 dinos. I donate the most I can on most requests and would really like some donations back!

So if you have an alliance with good players and active and kinda full donations, I will gladly join!

If you play daily and do battles come join mine “Timmy what is it” not sure what you mean by good alliance but my people are happy. I just removed a few who don’t play daily anymore. I have 2-4 too 500 players.

I ask you play daily meaning: dart, battle, open incubators, request & give dna where you can. Use chat to make friends and call out your donations. I believe when you tell people you are giving them dna you’re more likely to get some back. Also people see you’re helping. Help on the alliance missions as much as you can. We hit rank 5 exploration and rank 4 defense every week.

I play daily and battle and dart. I also open incubators and donate. Am I allowed to join?

Sure. Did you request to join?

I will! Thanks!

1 Like

I have sent a request now

Cool I believe you’re in. If you go on a vacation/holiday just shoot me a DM or put it in chat. That way I know you won’t be playing for that week or whatever. Otherwise I may think you quit playing and boot you.

Okay I will let you know

Hi Phil

I’ve just requested to join your Alliance, im a new but very active player aiming for the top!

Cheers :raised_hands:t4::relieved:

Hi Phil

I’ve just requested to join your Alliance, im a new but very active player aiming for the top!

Cheers :raised_hands:t4::relieved:

Is your username batapatrik or something?

Hi Phil.

Nick is Jaylarno. Tried a couple Of times :slight_smile:

Hello Phil I’m a extremely active player and was interested in joining your guild I sent a request to join. My name is Tyler or thekraken104

Hey guys thanks for the request. Right now I’m full and as far as I can tell everyone is pretty active. If something comes up I will check back with you all. Thanks again.