Ludia Forums

Looking for clan. 6200, 150k-200k daily alpha damage

I am looking for a strong clan, willing to take down 7* alphas or higher. Any interested clans hook me up

2 Likes

Soulstorm is currently fighting 8 and 9 stars Alphas if you still need a clan.

Let me know. Thanks.

we are taking down 8s the 9 star shellfire and close to other 9s.

Are you looking for a clan of amazing, cooperative and active members? Valhalla’s Outlaws are part of a 4 clan family with Finest being the head Clan and the FIRST clan to take down a 10 star alpha. Outlaws are currently killing 8 stars every day and 9 stars while working on the higher of the 9stars. We are attempting to get higher up, we all log our damage to the alpha per hit so we can make sure that we can take the 9star down or hold off our energy for the next alpha. We use discord where we chat, trade secrets and learn all we need to learn about dragons, alphas, strategies and soooo much more (also have an amazing recipe channel if you are keto… we got you!). Once you get high enough, learn enough you have the opportunity to continue to move up to the higher clan and help them! Do you need a break for Vacation? No problem, we can move ya down to another one of our clans to hold your spot!! No booting out of our family because of IRL issues or just needing a bit of a break. We are the first of our kind so if you are looking to join this amazing family of clans…Hit me up on Discord!! Isabella#6008. We do require you to have Discord, Log every hit of your attacks on non rest days, 5000BP with good roaster depth, Attack the alpha in the first 60 minutes of it appearing, minimum 7 attacks per alpha, willing to learn and improve and do your best!

:fire: We are a top level organization with 4 clans total each with thier uwb damage ranges. Top level clan fights 10* alphas. Let’s have a chat.:fire:

1 Like

Messaged you @Lagrow

1 Like

Id is #3886