Ludia Forums

Looking for new alliance since old one was inactive

Hey I’m looking for a new alliance because my old alliance was too inactive. Got any recommendations?

in game name: Earlikosaurus
Friend code numb(Idk what’s it’s called): 8475

hi we are recruiting active players our leader woooo is a great guy and anything goes as long as you play regular the clan is weirdos utd we have all ranks and many players over 5000 cups and and a few in gyro my name is Andy player name dinodaddy we also donate lots of dna thanks Andy

are there any requirements?(discord, need to ~4700 trophies, etc)

Newraptors is an international alliance that is recruiting active daily players. Rank 9 / 8 weekly. Tier 7 incubator for June monthly alliance tournament. Looking for active daily players that participate in the weekly tournaments with 10 takedowns. Feel free to send an in game join request to newraptors. No mandatory chat, donate or sanctuary rules, just a great group of players that cover the missions evenly, donate and contribute to a successful alliance !

TerroSquad is looking for active players who will participate in the tournaments and help with alliance missions. other than that we don’t have any particular rules. Just a group of players trying to help each other. we do have a discord we encourage members to join as we post HC offers there and useful information but it isn’t necessary. we reach 7/7 at minimum for alliance missions (last week was 8/7) and reached rank 5 in the Max championship. (looking to improve this)