Ludia Forums

Looking to Move Up? Join TeaRex Hunter Alliance

We currently have one new opening due to a long time player retiring from the game. Please contact me if you are look for a fun and successful no drama Alliance. Easy 10/10 Alliance missions and typically ranked in the Top 20-25 or better in Alliance Championships.

Can I join ur Alliance??u gave me ur discord earlier…

We have a new opening after removing an inactive player. Great opportunity to join a fantastic team. Please message me if interested

Looking to move up to a better Alliance experience? Tired of being under appreciated or carrying all the load? Stuck in a secondary or even third Alliance hoping to move up? Then consider joining TeaRex Hunters where you will be part of a high ranking Alliance earning great rewards. We have two current openings for active team players.

We are usually Top 25 or better global rank in Alliance Championships. We achieved tier 9 rewards in the last four tournament month.

10/10 Alliance missions always finishing early

ARK1 team with three level 20 sanctuaries and access to the ARK Farm sanctuaries.

Well organized Discord with lots of proven raid strategies and people willing to help.

A fun, friendly, no drama atmosphere.

We are looking for someone with 5000+ arena trophies, averaging 1000+ trophies per tournament. May consider lower arena for good tournament scores.

We would love to help you grow as you help us continue to grow.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

One opening currently available for someone seeking a fun and competitive Alliance

We currently have two openings due to one of our long time players retiring from the game, and another player being removed for inactivity. TeaRex Hunters is a fun high ranking Alliance offering great rewards. Please message me if interested.