Ludia Forums

Looking to move up?

Tired of being the one carrying your Alliance? We are a long time established International alliance which offers 10/10 Alliance missions, Tier 9 Championship rewards (usually rank in Top 20 of Alliance Championship), and three level 20 sanctuaries. We have several high ranking members who are happy to help with raids (Mortem raids are a piece of cake for most of us). Our members tend to stay long term. We are looking for active team players with 5000+ trophies who hopefully score well in tournaments. Please message for more information

1 Like

Hello! I’m level 4500+ looking for a new alliance before the next tournament starts. I’m active daily and I always complete the ten tourney. Can I join?

1 Like

Hello. Thanks for your interest. We do have a 5000+ trophy requirement, it helps with entry medals. How high are your tournament scores?

1 Like

I appreciate your interest, but we do have a 5000 minimum trophy requirement

1 Like

Thank you for responding. Perhaps when I rank up to the next arena, I’ll look into you guys again and hopefully be of more help.

Sure, would be happy to hear from you

TeaRex Hunters is a long time established International Alliance with several high ranking players. We very rarely have people voluntarily leave our Alliance, our current opening is due to removing an inactive player. We are an ARK1 team with three level 20 sanctuaries, we do 10/10 on Alliance missions and typically rank in the Top 25 in the Alliance Championships without having all the hard core rules. We are looking for an active team player with minimum 5000 trophies who loves to battle and hopefully will do more than the required ten takedowns. We do require Discord and have active raid channels with many players willing to help on raids. We are able to get most of our players successfully through Mortem raids. If you are interested in joining our team please message me and tell me about yourself.