Ludia Forums

Looks like Rexy isn't gonna be added in Update 2.9, Add Her in Update 2.10

A Tiny Flyers Update sounds cool, but before adding more swarms of little flappies, I think it’s in due course to add the regal icon of the franchise to the game… Surely, Rexy will make her grand (and long overdue) entrance in Update 2.10, right? :t_rex: :t_rex:

-Rexy-jurassic-world-39133572-268-152

21 Likes

Well we had two big updates by now so it’s ok that this one is smaller. But chances are good since 2.10 might be major. I think it will continue like 1. 10

3 Likes

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Rexy. Apex creature. Heals based on damage dealt.

9 Likes

I hope so too

3 Likes

Rexy should rather be legendary like para lux

5 Likes

I would really like new flock creatuee for small bird

I am beginning to believe ludia will only release rexy when dominion comes out…

2 Likes

I hope she gets added with Giga in the Dominion update

4 Likes

Who’s rexy?

The one and only queen of Nublar. The original Jurassic Park and Jurassic World T-Rex.

3 Likes

I hope it can enter :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the same as tyrannosaurs rex

1 Like

We have a JW tyrannosaurus, what I believe most want is rexy from Jurassic Park. I know in the movies they’re the same animal, but both do have different appearances

3 Likes

Bumpy and the raptor squad are in the game and they are the same as Velociraptor and Ankylosaurus. Don’t see why Rexy can’t be in here too.

4 Likes

Oh so the one that has only velociraptor scars and not the indomonous scars?

1 Like

The T-Rex from Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, Fallen Kingdom and Dominion are the same. The one in the game is a generic T-Rex clone.

3 Likes

Oh ok

Yeah, rexy in her JP era, not only are there scar differences but also pattern and skull ones, and the roars I suppose

2 Likes

We already have Rexy. The T.Rex Gen 1.

3 Likes