Loosing parts of map

Bit by bit I am loosing parts of my map! And with it drop posts :frowning: It’s getting worse and as me and my daughter love playing this game, we really need them!! :sweat_smile:
Please help!!

Marijke

Hey Ykkie! I am very sorry to hear about the issue with your map. I can see how this can be
frustrating and I would like to offer you some troubleshooting steps. I hope it can resolve your issue.

1. Try rebooting your device.
  2. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  3. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection.
  4. If you are using a WiFi connection, please select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.

Also please make sure Jurassic World Alive is updated to the latest version and you are on a stable internet connection.

If these steps do not help, our support team will be glad to take a closer look at your account. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com and provide them with your Support Key.

I have the same problem also, I’m on iPhone 8 and it started today after the update. I tried all of the above and it’s still messed up.

I got a big line on my map now, wasn’t there yesterday. :frowning: