Ludia Forums

Loot Box Percentages - Required from Ludia under Google Policy

Dear Ludia,

Account to Google’s Developer Program Policy (https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy-print/) you are required to list the percentages of different types of treasure from the different types of loot boxes that you sell. Can you please provide links to this data.

To quote Google’s policy: “Apps offering mechanisms to receive randomized virtual items from a purchase (i.e. “loot boxes”) must clearly disclose the odds of receiving those items in advance of purchase.

Thanks,
Ash

2 Likes

Hey there, @Ash_De, these values are already included in the game! To see them, you’ll have to tap the “ i ” at the top-right of a given chest, or by tapping the “ i ” that is immediately to the right of “Cards” when looking at the chest’s information. Tapping this button will bring you to a separate page that lists how many of each item there are, for which character, as well as the odds of obtaining each separate piece of gear. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hi John,
Thanks for your quick reply. I hadn’t noticed that information listed under the “i” before so its great to know that its there.
Thanks again,
Ash

2 Likes

I had never seen that before either but I looked and took a screenshot of the 1500 gem one

1 Like