Lopsided Team Problems

A lopsided team is a team of creatures, even if all the same level has some really strong and some really weak creatures. This isn’t quite the same as a crutch team with one really high boosted creature and the rest much lower in levels and weaker.

This is my team and it is a lopsided team.

The 1st 3 snakes (Hydra, Trooda and Spino) are the strong team members. The other snakes are weak, mainly because they are slow but not necessarily because of level.

What I run into is if I get 2 or 3 of my best snakes drawn, I usually win. If I get none of them drawn and any of the rest, I pretty much lose. I like my snake team despite this. In the end, it all evens out. I’m hanging right 4600 + or - some. I get all the same takedowns, DBI’s and incubators. You can win matches with any team.

It’s just teams like this is a cause of frustration if you want a win or get some takedowns and you get all your weak guys drawn and hit a losing streak. A more even strength team will more often get a takedown or two when losing where I get taken out 0-3 some times which makes the match a total waste. In reverse, after losing 3 or 4 in a row, I get all 3 good snake drawn against a weaker team and can do a 3-0 back.

So lopsided teams can be erratic with the wins and losses and frustrating with the random draws.

2 Likes