Ludia Forums

Losing 5 battles a week to glitch, is it my provider?

Have Verizon through xfinity?

Hey Jeremy_Penrod, do you have more details on what kind of glitch you are having? I could try and assist you once I get more information. If you think you’re having connection problems with your mobile network, try connecting to a more stable connection such as WiFi and see if that helps. There are also some troubleshooting steps for connection issues here: Lost a battle I was winning.

Often, when I engage in a battle, winning or losing, I am simply unable to respond. I assume I am choosing my weakest move by default. But I invariably lose. I am on strong WiFi. I choose not to battle when I am not for this very reason.

I was winning two to nothing this morning, easily going to rely on my strong bench, then…?

This sounds like it could be a connection error, and the troubleshooting from the thread provided earlier should help with this. If you’re still having this issue after trying those steps, please feel free to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team could try and assist you further.