Ludia Forums

Losing battles because of loading screen

I can’t count the number of battles I have lost because the screen failed to load on my end and the match begun without me having access to it.

Or other times when I can’t select my moves and it automatically only selects the default move.

Even if a just get a message or call, I can no longer control my battle. Sometimes I get the access back after a few moves but we all know, that the battle can be lost with just 2 wrong move.

I’m pretty sure this is a very common bug judging by the number of times I encounter this.

Really feel like rage quitting sometimes.

Sometimes I just want to throw my phone right out the window.

Exactly the same problem I have a massive run on lockdown the lose a load on a row because of this problem and I’m back on badlands very frustrating

Happens from time to time. I’ve kinda learned to spot the signs and just restart the app, if I’m lucky I get back in time to choose my first dino.

I’ve been keeping track with screenshots and I have collectively lost over 320 points from having to quit after hanging loading screen. I don’t foresee any “here’s a little something for our errant ways” redemption gift, but it’d be a nice gesture.

Hey DinoMan, I’m sorry that you’re having this issue with the battle Arena, I can understand that it’s frustrating to disconnect from battle. There are some useful steps for connection issues on this thread that could help if you tried them: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Also, the AI will take over the battle for you when the game thinks that you’ve disconnected during a battle, so you won’t be able to regain control until you’ve reconnected. When you get a message or a call, it could be interfering with the connection for the game.

More information on the AI can be found on this thread here: [News] Jurassic World Alive | AI in Battle

If the issue persists, our support team would be happy to assist you. They can be reached here at support+forums@ludia.com, and it’ll help our team if you included your support key in the email.

Ned I’ve tried them all none of them work and reading some of the posts from some players who have received responses from support the game basically plays for you you don’t get to pick your team you don’t get to pick your turns for your dinos and apparently the game just keeps playing for you in the background if you have to force quit. That’s a terrible response to a terrible flaw.

Stop stealing your neighbor’s wifi and get yourself high speed wifi or a better phone is a terrible response, lol :rofl: