Losing fights for no reason

I’ve been losing fights on more than one occasion without a reason.

1. On 2 times this has happened when the opponent has used Adreline Pulse and I attack it on the next move. Only 1 of my dinos were dead in both occasions.
  2. On other 2 occasions, the opponent was declared victorious after killing my first Dino.

This does not make any logical sense as to why it should happen. Please look into this as players will be losing trophies for no reason.

This just happened to me. I was 2-1 up and then it told me I’ve lost. No idea why but it’s annoying.

Word is it’s hackers. People are doing something so they win no matter what.

What’s the point. I really don’t understand why people would do this. Winning without winning? Yes, they get trophies but they aren’t really playing. I just don’t get it.

They typically want to win, even though they couldn’t strategize their way out of a wet paper bag. Sad how lazy some of these jerks are.

Hey DinoMan, thank you for writing in. I’m sorry to hear about what happened; that does sound weird, but I’m not sure what might have caused it. Our support team can take a closer look at this for you, can you please contact them here at support+forums@ludia.com, with your Support Key included in the email?

But what’s the fun in that, you know? Why do you even play if you are gonna cheat? That’s not fun. I really don’t get it. How sad.