Losing progress!

I’ve had a feeling that this was happening for a while now, but it was minor stuff that was hard to nail down any specifics. But this morning, when I logged in, I’m missing significant progress. Two gear packs I purchased with gems have been undone (ie - I got the gems back), the gear is gone. My wizard was up to Lvl 5, but she’s back down to level 4.

I’ve had minor issues like this in the past, but this was a BIG rewind. I started a Support conversation using the Contact Us form days ago, based on the minor issues I was noticing, and I’ve still had no response except for the auto-response.

I have been having the same issue for the last two days. Thought i would look here on the forum before i drop a support ticket. Its pretty frustrating.

1 Like

Now that I’m watching for it, this is happening on an almost daily basis. Twice now I have leveled up my warlock to level 5, come back to the game the next morning/few hours later, and she is back down to level 4. I have an open case with support through the Contact Us chat, but I’ve had one response thus far, and it was useless.

This is a HUGE problem, guys. I see a lot of calls for enhancements and improvements, which is all well and good, but this is a MAJOR bug that needs fixing. Please!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear if it seems like your game is “reverting” back in progress. I’m not really sure why that would happen, but our team could take a closer look to see what the issue might be.

If you haven’t already, do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, or through the in-game support. Thanks!

@Ned As I mentioned, I have a case going through the in-app support chat. However, response has been terrible!

Sir Ned, can you please tell one of these support to pm me? I’ve been waiting for 5 days now and still no reply. I am getting disgusted. To purchase something and receive nothing…is a serious issue.

Same here @Ned. I’ve opened cases in the in-app Contact chat, as well as sending in an email, and I’ve yet to get any kind of useful response. I’ve canceled my VIP subscription until/if this gets resolved.

Just thought I’d come close the loop on this situation, in hopes of helping anyone else experiencing it. The support team discovered that something was corrupted in my account, and they needed to reset it. This wiped my game, and I had to start over from the beginning. However, they provided reasonable compensation in packs to help me rebuild to roughly where I was. I’m pretty pleased with the outcome, and very grateful.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that about your old game account, @Porter_Williams. :frowning:

However, I’m happy that our team was able to assist you with getting you back into the game.