Ludia Forums

Losing Resources bug

I am so sick of losing resources for no apparent reason. I had nearly 1,000,000,000 fish to feed Toothless, but when I reopened the game, it all crashed down to zero. This is so irritating and it happens frequently.

FIX THIS BUG.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that happened, Seb_Godfried. Could I ask you to please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email, to give our team a chance to assist you?

Thank you.

1 Like

Why don’t you get into settings and see that you expected about the data in the storage has all the exact progress absolutely the same as you mentioned about toothless feeding progress that is nearly a billion

No disrespect, but I have no idea what you’re trying to say. The fish is available in the settings?

1 Like

I have had this bug for MONTHS now. Fish and wood randomly resetting to 0. I’ve grown tired of reporting it over and over with no real solution.

I’ve been logging less and less since only to login once a day now. And still seeing the resources BACK TO ZERO.

For a game that is heavily relying on resources, this is the single worst bug in this game.

1 Like

The fish and wood keep resetting to 0. Imagine having 2 billion fish/wood at night and seeing it back to 0 when you login the next morning.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with settings.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that this issue is still present in the game, dracarys, and I can definitely understand your frustrations. At the moment, our team is still working hard behind the scenes to try and find a solution for this.

If the resources in your storage had reset back to zero again, please send our support team an email at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can try to make things right for you.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Thank you Ned. I have no complaints about the support team… They’re replaced them every single time. But I hope for a more permanent solution.

3 Likes