Ludia Forums

Losing vip status

Ever since the latest patch. I keep on losing my VIP status … even though my renewal isn’t till the 30th. If I exit and re enter the game the status is back…this is getting to be annoying to do and. I am not even sure I am getting full status back. Somethings seem.less than what they were

4 Likes

reconnect with google play

3 Likes

It’s been happening to me too. It doesn’t happen everytime, but every once in a while. I haven’t noticed any amounts lessening though.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that keeps happening with your VIP subscription status, JBear. Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to try and provide some further troubleshooting steps for you.

2 Likes

It happens to me, too. The 12/24/7day timers lose time while I am closing and log back in, they forever slip.

2 Likes

It rarely, if ever happens on my account (Google), but I went through a stretch of a couple of months on my son’s account (Apple), where it seemed like ever other login was disconnected from VIP. It has been much better since Update 55

1 Like