Ludia Forums

Loss and progress account

hello, can you help me with this situation do not want to lose all my progress was already level 40.

I log in with my Google play account but I connected to Facebook and deleted my information and left the game from level 2, when I disconnected Facebook I could not return to my previous advances.

I’m sorry that happened, @AlexRS1204. When you disconnected from Facebook, were you brought to the main menu of the game? If so, there will be an option to re-connect to Google Play which should log you back onto your original account.

Let me know if that works

I tried several times to disconnect Facebook and connect to Google play but I do not know how to reestablish my previous account, it is as if they had merged and now and I leave with the new account @Ned

Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be more than happy to try and help you recover your account. If you have the support key from our previous account, please make sure to include it in your email along with the support key from your new game.

Thanks!

thank you very much @Ned , I already sent mail I hope you can help me recover my account

I tried several times to disconnect Facebook and connect to Google play but I do not know how to reestablish my previous account, it is as if they had merged and now and I leave with the new account

@Ned You know if they take a long time to see my mail, they have not answered anything and I am desperate on my own

It could take a while, support is under an influx of tickets still, it looks like. Could be a few days, could be a week, I’m honestly not certain at this point.

Good luck, though! I hope it gets resolved asap.

Hey AlexRS1204, please rest assured that our team is working as quickly as possible to get to everyone who needs help.

Once our team gets a chance to see your email, they’ll be sure to try their best and help you. :slight_smile:

@Ned thanks, I will wait I hope it won’t take long since I left my clan with one less and I am the leader