Lost account from 2018

Hi!
Unfortunately, in 2018 I lost my account and the facebook account belonging to me at that time was also lost. I approached Ludia’s team once and they wanted me to help, but due to lack of time, I couldn’t answer. There was once a problem with the game when it always froze and they helped fix this. It wasn’t today, so this email was lost with the support key that was in my account. In addition, I could provide all the information, including the current support key, which now covers an empty park. I was at level 75, with lots of dinosaurs, and so on. I know I have little chance of recovering from this, but google play has saved all my game data, including 51 rewards.
I want to ask the developers for help, I also know they are definitely busy!
Thanks in advance : László!

Hi @KoKo, we would be more than happy to assist you again! If you could email our team at support+forums@ludia.com we can take a closer look at this.

Thank you!

I sent you a letter today. I look forward to your answers and thanks for the quick feedback! From my personal email.

No problem KoKo! Just a reminder that it can take a few business days to hear back from us but rest assured you will be answered. Have a happy weekend! :t_rex:

1 Like

I did some serious research over the weekend, but if I had come up with something I would have written it. This search was performed on accounts, but after nearly four years (even though I know the phone number or email) I no longer have access. I may have to start again, which I certainly won’t. In any case, I look forward to the letters patiently, it is worth a try.