Lost Account! Help

Hello…

I am co-leader of Wrecking Raptors and my account is level 15…

My son and his best friend is also in game and in my Alliance… tbh this game changed our relationship and it is very important for us. His level is 13. My account is Buraksmom and his is Burak…

He opened his account on my phone and suddenly my Buraksmom account is lost! Now my Gamecenter is connected to his account… and my account is connected to nothing! Thus I cannot reach my account…

Normally his account is connected to my Facebook and mine WAS to my Gamecenter… now both my Gamecenter and my Facebook is connected to his account…

I have sent emails and connected to in game support. In game support only repeated FAQ insteuctions… So I am wondering in case like this where Ludia support is the only option, if they wont help, what is the use of the support team…? How can I reach my account otherwise…

I dont want to lose my level 15 account just because my level 13 son opened his account and connected his to my Gamecenter… we should be getting help for such mistakes…

Obviously this game means so much to our family and Ludia is a big company with major resources for support… I will be missing 2nd weekend and respective event rewards…

So please help us to retrieve my account back…

I am simply asking to connect my Gamecenter to my account again…

I am the owner of my Gamecenter and I already sent email from my respective Apple email. My account is connected to nothing. So there is no any conflict…

Hey there, Aylin_Gurbuz_Luleci. I’m very sorry to hear that happened with your game account. If you had already followed up with our support team, our team would be sure to try their best to assist you again once they review your message.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your follow-up message before our team replies as that could reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

Hello…

I have sent an e-mail to support+forums@ludia.com on 01.01.2020. Thus I hope I should be getting reply from Support Team latest tomorrow on 05.01.2020 as response time is set as 3 days.

Me and my son are so stressed out that we wont get any reply tomorrow as it has been 2 weekends now and all we got so far is a default in-game message…

I hope we would trigger Support Team’s attention and intervention by writing here that we have been playing this game since the start as a family and got truly affected…

(Just fyi: what happened with the Support Team was that first I contacted both via in-game message and e-mail to support+forums@ludia.com on 26.12.2020. I got an in-game message simply repeating the instructions described on Help FAQ (logout from Facebook, etc). After this message, all my in-game messages as well as Support Team’s in-game message dissapeared. Also got no e-mail reply from support+forums@ludia.com so far…)

I can definitely understand the frustrations, Aylin_Gurbuz_Luleci. There might have been a slight delay in response time due to the holidays. However, once our team gets the chance to review your message, they’ll try and get back to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, could you send me a private message of your support key? I’d be happy to take a closer look to see why your in-game messages disappeared.

Thanks!

I have sent both mine and my son’s account support keys via message…

tomorrow it will be 4th day since I have sent my second email and still got no response…

so tomorrow I will do another post here about this with screenshots… it has been more than 10 days since my first message and email and still got only 1 in game message so far which is nothing but a copy paste of instructrions