Lost account please help

I play JWA through my gamecenter on an ipad. I am a VIP member. My 8 year old son plays through my FB. He received an iPad today and when my wife set it up it kicked me from my tournament battle and now his account (level 12) is showing up in place of my level 20! I have deleted and reinstalled numerous times on both devices, signed out of gamecenter, signed his device in through FB but my account still does not reset. What can I do? Tournament is underway and we are top 15 alliance and they need my points! I am in mmmmnoodlesoup alliance, my gamecenter is bamafamily2012, I think my ingame name is egress66, I am VIP member and make numerous purchases (way too many) a week and I hope you can reload my account somehow! I do not have a code that I know of. Please advise.

1 Like

Forgot to say, he has never played his JWA on my iPad, he had a really old iPad that he used.

Sorry to hear that 1 think u can do is frist delete Facebook then re download and then login through game center

Hey Egress66, if you haven’t already, please email our team here at support+forums@ludia.com. Our team would be more than happy to assist you with recovering your account.

Thanks!

Thank you for your response. I have sent messages in-game as well as through the link you provided. Please hurry and let me know if it can be recaptured so I can quit stressing over all the events and dna I am missing! Lol.
Bennie

Hey! Did you get your account back? I have the same problem… I am also a co-leader of my Alliance and cant get it back for 1 week…

My son opened his account on my phone… and now my Gamecenter is connected to his account. My account is connected to nothing so there is no way I can reach to it except Ludia support team decides to help!

It is so strange that we devote so much time into this game trusting that Ludia and Jwa is big… we even play with our family…

But minor mistakes like these have such major impact on us and Ludia is so reluctant or slow to help…

I am wondering why there is no simple universal “username/password” login setup… if they have no such an option and auto-login is the only way to login into game they must have to the responsibility to solve such issues arising due to the current login setup of the game…

Hello again… any news…? no news at my end…