Ludia Forums

Lost account / terrible support

I dont have any support on game or email, terrible!
Due to facebook/google play login errors, i lost my old account.
I need it back!
User: raf01333 #3697

Hey there, @Raf01333, I’m sorry to hear that you are no longer able to get into your game. I know how frustrating this can be, but our support team would be glad to help you recover your account! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key if you can remember it. They’ll help get you back to collecting DNA as soon as they can.

Sir, i sent the printscreen email 2 days ago, after many tries of contact on the game. You have all info needed, my user name, code # , what else can i do? Awaiting your reply back on my email (rch@live.cl)

Terribly sorry for the misunderstanding! I had not understood that you had already contacted our support team. In that case, one of our agents will respond to your inquiry as soon as they are able. In the meantime, we recommend not submitting multiple tickets, or sending multiple messages in any given ticket, as this can affect how long it takes for you to receive a reply.

Ok, i have unistal and instal game several times and sent messages; from now one ill await the solution by here in forum or email …