Ludia Forums

Lost account, waiting for help since 11th

Hello,
I had to resitall the game on my phone. The FAQ told me that it is possible to get my old account back even after playing as a guest if I got my support key. I am waiting now since 11th October for help but so far I got nothing, no help and no informations. I wrote emails to the support and I tried to reach someone with my newbe account through the game. But norhing so far. I was patient until now, but at this point I would at least like to get some informations. Why does it take so long and is it really possible to get my account back. I played half a year on that account and I dont get why its so hard to get the account back.

1 Like

I switched to a new device a few weeks ago and wanted my guest account transfered to this new device. I launched my request on a Thursday and they did it on Wednesday the next week, if I remember correctly.

You need the support key of your old (main) game and the new one. I hope you asked them to transfer the data of your main game to the one with the new key.

One thing I saw on various occasions here in the forum could be one reason for their delay in response. It is often said that you will be put at the end of their queue each time that you make additional requests before you get their first personal response. They will always consider this as a start of a new request and will put you at the end of their queue again and again.

The only advice I can give is to be patient. It can take a while but they will answer and help you in the end.

2 Likes

Hi Sisa, welcome to the forum! They usually take a few days to reply, now I guess they’re taking longer due to more influx of tickets due to so many new issues and game bugs. They’ll have it sorted out for you if you gave in every detail.

EDIT : @Tommi explained it better, I did not see the reply before I posted :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thank you at least I know now it is possible and I guess that is also a part of the problem. I started my request in a different language, than I switched to english and I guess they put me back to the end of the line again. I hope they get what I want since I wrote many times the support keys of both accounts. Also I got no answer on my emails so far.

…and many thanks for the welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Your post has a point too that I forgot to mention.

1 Like

Did you get their standard automatic
“Thank you for contacting support bla bla bla…”
answer?

1 Like

yes for each email and as I started the conversation in the game

1 Like

Than I would say that you are somewhere in their queue.
Going back to my advice…patience.

1 Like

This is good to know, I’m currently using a guest account so lord forbid I lose it at least I know support can retrieve it for me, dont want to be connected to FB.

Also welcome @Sisa, hopefully you can get back to it soon!

3 Likes

Well yes patience :smiley:

but at least the account is not lost, that is some information ^^

3 Likes

Do remember to inform us when your account has been retrieved! :slight_smile:

sure thing, I miss my girls (dinos) ^^

1 Like

I had to do this twice so far. The first time when I had problems with the amazon appstore and switched to Google play store and the second time now.
The disadvantage of a guest account is that you need Ludia after each new installation, but for me it is worth the effort as long as I do not have to be on fb.

Until now it always worked, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:… for you too @Sisa.

3 Likes

yes thank you Tommi, I am not using FB too and never plan to do and I wont start it because of a game :smiley:

3 Likes

It is also not good that one cannot delete stuff out of the support conversation that might be confusing. This would safe alot of time ^^, on both sides.

2 Likes

I actually still have another guest account way back from 2015 that is still on a tablet, it was still there 2 years ago, granted my tablets now broken but I think that unless ludia physically deletes an account the game is always there on their network it’s just there job to find and retrieve it for you.

Have taken extra caution and saved my support key and Id so if anything does happen I’m sure they will retrieve it plus I think being vip helps.

And yes I dislike Facebook, in fact i think I’ve heard more problems with peoples games if they connect with Facebook.

2 Likes

I remember they stated the information of the account is saved somewhere lokal, so they have to connect your phone again with the support key. I think and hope they dont delete anything. Maybe they got billions of ghost accounts by now XD

2 Likes

Personally, I created a FB account solely to store game data. It’s just so easily accessible and you can always restore your game data if you decide to reinstall the game. My JWTG account has migrated over at least 5 devices…

1 Like

My previous one was fb connected, however I cant find a way to delete that one and use the one I’m using now on it, plus the fact that I have been inactive on fb so I’m always worried that they may delete my fb account and thus my game, for the time being it feels more secure on my guest account (I hope)

They make it too complicated for guest users (I can guess why) but there has to be a way to speed things up so people do not get frustrated and decide to quit the game because at a point where I am at the moment many would think everything is lost…
Normally switching accounts should be quite fast for them or not? The best for them is to keep players playing …and maybe spending

3 Likes