Ludia Forums

Lost all my progress in the seasonal event

I had over 3k seasonal currencies and more than 1600 seasonal points, but when I logged in the game I got a message saying that all my seasonal currencies had been exchanged for amber and a new event would be beginning soon. I went to check and the seasonal market was locked with a countdown for thousands of days to reopen. I tried to reopen the game and BOOM! All my seasonal currencies had been exchanged for ambar and I lost all my progress. I’m back to 0 points with no currency.

Thanks for the broken update :+1:

2 Likes

Hey there, Artotim. Were you able to collect the DreadFall Delights from your in-game mailbox?

1 Like

Yes Ned. I had already started the new event in the new season. As you can see in this screenshot I had even completed several duties including the seasonal ones. And I had over 1600 seasonal points that vanished, but, for example I have the viking tent in my berk to prove it.

The biggest problem is that the duties didn’t get reseted as well. So now I’m at least 1600 points behind and may be unable to get the full rewards.

2 Likes

Could you send your support key over to our team at support+forums@ludia.com, if you haven’t already? Our support team would be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you, Artotim.

2 Likes

Same happend to me yesterday. All my leaves and seasonal points gone/reseted. It said season has ended. Seems to be a larger issue.

2 Likes

Yes, in Facebook and Discord groups I’m seeing a lot of people having the same issue. They still didn’t answer me tho

2 Likes

Facebook protects progress to any seasonal events

Hey Wolfi100, could I ask you to please send your support key over to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? It’d really help our team out.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Ned the same thing happened to me. I list 6300 ish leaves and I lost all my event progress. Since I was banned in Jwa I don’t think ludia responds to me anymore. What should I do?

1 Like

This happend to me too i lost 6k leafs (the seasonal currency)and all of my reward were lost but my event missions and weekly mision are already complete

1 Like

If anyone gets a response from ludia can you please let me know what they say. They won’t answer me for some reason.

1 Like

I had 6200 to 6300 leaves somewhere and about 1250 raw amber and now look what happened. Also I had about 3000 event flags I don’t clearly remember and now! Also ludia won’t respond to me so I might just have to start from scratch but it took me 10 days to grind 6300 leaves.

1 Like

Hey there, niranjann_gandhi. May I ask if you had already reached out to our support team at Dragons@ludia.com?

1 Like

No, would a ban from jwa affect that?

1 Like

Just did. Thanks for responding!

2 Likes