Ludia Forums

Lost battles after first dino knocked out

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: lost battles after one dino got knocked out

Area is was found in: Sorna Marshes

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- opponent Maria5. I took down one of her dinos and then it just went to that opponent win
Step 2 - opponent NightTrain the same thing happen after i took down his second dino. It just said opponent wins but he hadnt taken any of my dinos
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: twice back to back battles

What type of device are you using:android phone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Lawrence_Boyd, I’m sorry you had that happen in your battles. We had reports of this before, and it’s usually due to a connection error. Rebooting the game when the message appears should bring you back into the original match. However, I understand that this can be really frustrating. If you’re having this issue frequently, could you try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning
Feel free to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com as well, and they might be able to provide some additional troubleshooting.

I did reboot the game and it didnt take me back to the battle. This isnt the only bug i acountered in the game. But i lost trophies and thats not fair at all