Lost connection to server

I cannot log into my game on jurrasic world the game. All I get. Is that you have lost connection to the server. Any idea’s on how I can reconnect.
Reds,
Eric Tempest

1 Like

Hey Alexpest, are you still having issues getting into the game?

Ned

Support

March 31

Hey Alexpest, are you still having issues getting into the game?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Alexpest

March 31

I cannot log into my game on jurrasic world the game. All I get. Is that you have lost connection to the server. Any idea’s on how I can reconnect. Reds, Eric Tempest

I rebooted which solved the issue, many thanks,

Eric

I’m happy to hear that it was fixed! :slight_smile:

im also having this problem too.

1 Like

I am having the same connection issue

Hey @Missy1 and @Suki_JAja, I’m sorry to hear that.

If you’re still having this issue, please try restarting your internet connection and then relaunch the game. If you’re on a WiFi connection, try forgetting the network on your device, and then reconnect to it again.

Still not connecting

I dont have a solution to this but this happened to me a while back. My internet connection was great, my Ipad had enough memory and free space, I tried reinstalling the game, using different internet connection,… basically everyhing I could do I tried. But I kept getting that same error. I just had to wait some hours to be able to play the game. Whoever, some time after being able to play, the problem reappeard (still in the same day), and couldnt play for 4 hour +/- more, but then, without doing anything, the problem dissapeared. Havent got it anymore, dont know how and why it happened or how it got fixed. Unfortunetely I had to wait hours to play again. Hope you guys get lucky

I also got this problem since last night and I couldn’t play the game for almost ten hours. It still says “fail to log in the server” again and again… I tried to contact the game support. The person only asked me whether I followed the trouble shooting steps and how much storage I have. This is not helping at all​:man_shrugging:t2: Since I alrdy followed the steps and have enough storage in my phone :persevere:

1 Like

Necro posting