Ludia Forums

Lost game stat

I need some help with my game stat. On Nov 6 a Friday evening, I was on level 40 then lost all my progress, teammates and sent me back to Square one of the game. I’m more worried for never seeing my teammates again. To email me is -edited-
Please contact me as soon as possible, it will be deeply appreciated :pray::bowing_man:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about this, @Spaghetti_Wilddog. Were you playing on a guest account? If you have previously linked your game, you can restore your progress by logging in. In any case, our support team would be glad to take a closer look at this. Don’t hesitate to contact them at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the message. Thank you!

1 Like

The same thing happened to me this morning started me from the beginning I sent in my support key but I think I sent msg to riders of berk not titans uprising will that make a difference I’ve spent thousands on the game and don’t want to lose my progress thanks Cuda is my in game name

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened to your account, cuda. I believe our team should be able to sort your message correctly once they get the chance to review it. :smiley:

However, I’ll put the support email for Titan here as well: support+titan@ludia.com.

1 Like

Thank you I haven’t heard anything thing from goggle ether it seems they had issues yesterday. I did notice my support key # is the same as my old one on the account that is loading today but all my progress is gone and I’m still playing like I just started the game .and iive been subscribe to Fight Club since I started playing months ago. I also bought all the season special dragons so I really hope I didn’t lose them.
Sorry for being long winded but I miss playing the game :frowning:
Thanks again (cuda)

1 Like

Hello Ronald :wave:
my last encounter to getting my game data back was with one of the employees named Mario and I gave him all the information that he needs and I still haven’t got any signs or notifications if I’m in the clear for my game to be restored to what I had before. We last talked in November and I got caught up with family and work throughout the past two months. So I’m wondering if I’m in the clear? Thank you for your time to read this :pray: you can notify me through email. I hope your day is going well

• spaghettiwilddog
1 Like

Hey Spaghetti_Wilddog, could you please send me a private message of the email you used to contact our team or your support key? I would be happy to check on this for you.

Thanks!

1 Like