Lost hadros lux dna

Ludia why did I get cheated out of 9 hadros lux dna I was at 288 and I just received 20 that does not equal up to 299 so why did it only give me 9 dna instead of 20

1 Like

Maybe due to lvl cap :thinking:

1 Like

Hey there, Demon1. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account?

Thanks!

I’m at lvl20 I had 288/300 dna I completed the raid and was supposed to get 20 but it only gave me enough to get me to 299 that’s messed up

I have already given it to you with the support message I sent y’all also this isn’t the first issue I’ve had in the last couple of weeks I also had my geminis stats reset to

I have worked hard for that dna over the last 6 months and I deserve my dna for completely the raid y’all honestly need to fix the bugs in your game I’ve been playing it for almost two years and every single update is riddled with bugs can y’all please get the game running properly so we can all enjoy it without the bugs

I have contacted every possible way to get some support for this issue but I’m not getting any replies can someone please contact me on how we can fix this issue

Hey there, Demon1. As our team replies to tickets/messages in the order that they come in, it could take a bit of time for our team to get to your ticket. Please rest assured that once our team gets a chance to review your message, they will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your message until our team replies, as that can reset your position in the queue.

Ok thank as I said in my emails I don’t care if y’all just give me the one dna I need to unlock him I just want to unlock him and I will work towards the rest