Ludia Forums

Lost host account

I lost my account. I played before and was logged in via Facebook, but then I downloaded the game again on my new phone and I played and didn’t log in anywhere. I lost everything after the update. I wrote for support but so far no response. I only know my nickname in the game and clan where I am a clanleader. unfortunately I don’t remember the support key. I have a paid subscription and I can’t play. is it possible to return the game? I don’t want to lose dragons and progress.

Hey CrazyceK, if you go into your in-game Settings menu, there should be an option for you to connect with your Facebook account on your new device.

I played as a guest and I had an old Facebook account on which I had not played for over a year and I started playing on the new phone as a guest again.

In that case, our team will need to assist you further with the account recovery. Once our team gets a chance to review your support ticket, they will try and get back to you ASAP.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your current ticket before our team replies as that could reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!