Ludia Forums

Lost Legion looking for active players to replace some inactive ones we score 10/10 tier 8 in tourney and very active on discord for raids

We are looking for active players to help us reach our goals easily very easy going and helpful players here to help you.
We ask you to join discord Discord

Hello King I would like to join your Alliance I am active every day does a few battles every day and loves to do the Coin and boost tourny my record with cups is 5090 and yeah

And my name on discord is DragonWarrior290 and on game too

But do you get up to tier 9 on 5 week?

Yes easy tier 9 in 5 weeks

2 spots left please join our discord channel :point_up:t3: click on the link

We had an amazing week with 10/10 and top 60 in the tournament
We are looking to replace a few inactive players if anyone is interested Just join our discord channel

1 Like

Good Monday everyone we have 2 new openings today for, 18+, 3k minimum and active players
We are expecting tier 8 in the tournament this month

is there a spot still left
i am a very active player and am lvl 15
i always do my takedowns

can you please consider me

Hey buddy just click on the discord link

Come check us out we are always looking for active players must be 18+

4 more positions open before the tournament

hello king is the spot still open

Looking to fill 4 spots now

We are looking for 5 more members to come and have fun with us

Lost Legion is looking for active players!

We are a very active alliance on discord only, we go 9/9 minimum every week and go tier 9 for tournaments ! We have some strict rules about the sanctuaries so it is greatly managed by our officers / our shared alliance sanctuary is always L20, we have a themed sanctuary and a free sanctuary to all players, we are an international alliance so many different Timezones with currently over 40 active players so we are always doing raids and they are always happening ! We got daily cash bonus too all the time.

The minimum requirements are:

1- Discord communication for raids/ requests / and move sets

2- 3k trophies minimum

3- Daily battle incubators every day

4- Contributing to alliance missions as much and best as you can! We Already are doing some Farming when it’s needed it!

5- Have your 10 kills in tournament

Respecting the rules are a requirement too all we want to do is to have fun and get the most we can by working all together! We have a lot of veterans who are willing to help anyone the need help to grow, as long as you show some activities we’ll always give back some support for sure.

Come on by LOST LEGION Is waiting for you
Please send requests on the discord chatroom app to KingHawashin(EST)#3830
Welcome in advance

If you are looking for an alliance
Lost Legion is looking for active players!

We are a very active alliance on discord only, we go 9/9 minimum every week and go tier 9 for tournaments ! We have some strict rules about the sanctuaries so it is greatly managed by our officers / our shared alliance sanctuary is always L20, we have a themed sanctuary and a free sanctuary to all players, we are an international alliance so many different Timezones with currently over 40 active players so we are always doing raids and they are always happening ! We got daily cash bonus too all the time.

The minimum requirements are:

1- Discord communication for raids/ requests / and move sets

2- 3k trophies minimum

3- Daily battle incubators every day

4- Contributing to alliance missions as much and best as you can! We Already are doing some Farming when it’s needed it!

5- Have your 10 kills in tournament

Respecting the rules are a requirement too all we want to do is to have fun and get the most we can by working all together! We have a lot of veterans who are willing to help anyone the need help to grow, as long as you show some activities we’ll always give back some support for sure.

Come on by LOST LEGION Is waiting for you
Please send requests on the discord chatroom app to KingHawashin(EST)#3830
Welcome in advance