Lost my progress

I just tried to log in and got an error saying it was having trouble with the logon server. I exited out tried again and got the same error. Exited out again. Then I got in as a guest but the game is reset and it’s like I have lost all my previous progress. Any help getting my account back will be greatly appreciated. I am using iOS version of the game.

Hey Beender, was your game linked to your Facebook account? If so, once you’re back in the game, go to your Settings and reconnect to Facebook in the game, and you should be able to access your original game data.

Hey there. I have the same problem. All progress and purchases are gone. Connecting to facebook did not help. Considering the money I spent on the game since installing it, I am extremely angry right now, not to speak of the progress that was just nullified.

Hey De_Shrekn, I’m sorry to hear that reconnecting to Facebook didn’t help. Depending on which device you’re using, try connecting to Google Play. If you’re still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team would be happy to try and help you get your game account back.

It’d be helpful if you could include any information you can remember from your old game in your email as well, such as the support key. Thanks!

Hooray!! Just got mine back. Just logged in and it popped up a screen wanting me to confirming to change accounts. I agreed and got all my progress back!! Thank you @Ned if you had anything to do with getting it back.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that! :smiley:

1 Like

I have the same issue now using my ipad…relogging to my facebook got me at the beginning too. Re-did the tutorial as a guest, then relogged using facebook same result. Sent ticket but it seems that support is flooded. Second time in 2 weeks. This is a serious issue as players are losing confidence in the game so won’t spend anymore.

Magic…it just came back…still very annoying.

I had the same problem and it restored. It would be nice to have another option besides Facebook because I don’t use it. Google or Game Center maybe.

there is a google option, go to settings in the top left and connect to google

I didn’t know that thanks!

Hey R1ghteousness, the option would only be for Android devices.

I tried to connect my account to Facebook and ended up losing all of my progress. I have no idea how to access the account I’ve spent money building and lost access to my subscription. I’m super pissed right now

I’m sorry to hear that you had lost access to your account, @timmyb1567. If you already had a game account linked to your Facebook, it might have switched over when you connected your game to Facebook. Once you complete the in-game tutorial, try going into your game’s Settings menu and tap on the Facebook button to disconnect. If you were previously connected to Google Play, log in via the Google Play option.

If you’re still having issues after doing that, do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team could assist you. Please make sure to include any information you remember from your previous game, such as your support key and subscription information in your email. Thanks!

Here’s the problem, I was told I’d be able to recover my account through Game Center if I switched. I regret ever trusting your tech support.

I’m sorry to hear that. :sweat:

If you had already reached out to our support team, could you give our team another chance to try and help you find your game account and make this right for you?

I reached out to them yesterday. They have not responded to me. I’m very upset.

I deleted the game and cancelled my sub. Three days since I contacted customer support and no response. Never buying a thing from your company again.

@timmyb1567 there is a back log of tickets I currently have a ticket waiting for a response the Devs will respond they just going about tickets in order our time will come it is frustrating but we all need to be patient.

The one response I just got was the same set of steps I ran to try to get my accounts synchronized. The same steps I regret doing because now I don’t have anything I paid for. I can wait.