Lost sanctuary level

So like many others, I originally placed 4 of my dinos into one sanctuary within the time span of a few minutes. I also had a couple alliance members place a couple of their own dinos in as well within an hour or two of me placing mine. The sanctuary was sitting at level 5 as of yesterday. As the 48hr time limit approached this morning I wanted to make sure I threw a new Dino into the sanctuary right as the first one was returned thereby retaining the level of the sanctuary, (on the assumption that the sanctuary lvl would reset once it cleared out). In the minutes leading up to the 48hr mark, the sanctuary in question was displaying empty on the map. My dinos in the dinodex still displayed the sanctuary symbol but any attempts to access them via that route wasn’t functioning even after restarting the game multiple times. Once returned, I figured the two shared dinos that were placed my the alliance members would still be active and holding the sanctuary at lvl 5. I tried placing a new Dino into the same sanctuary, (still displaying empty on the map), and it went in just fine but it’s the only Dino present and the sanctuary is at lvl 1…
Anyone else having this problem?