Lost time connection

So it’s probably more then 3 times it’s happened now. Start a battle. Before it finds an opponent I get lost time connection. And ends the battle. First two times it happened I just continued on the app. And went back to the battle scene. And not allowing me to battle again. Then I started restarting the app whenever this happened. And I would be in the middle of a battle with 3/4 of my dinosaurs dead. Or to a loss. This is extremely frustrating.

maybe it is your connection https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=hot-topics&f=i-m-having-trouble-loading-the-game&p=all the game will play for u if u dc from fighting someone sooo… tell the gm maybe they can help u

In my living room beside my router…

Hey SirBlaze, sometimes the signal can be weak when you’re really close to your router, try moving further away and see if that helps. If you’re still having connection trouble, take a look at some of the troubleshooting steps on this thread: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com if you are still having an issue, they might be able to help you. Also, remember to include your support key in your email when contacting our team.