Ludia Forums

Lost World rex family

This is just an idea but as these new group dinos are coming to the game.
I know this is extreme but I was thinking of the Rex family from JP2 as 1 creature.
I would find it interesting if they managed to make the rex family as 1 that battled together.
I know it would be OP :joy: but I feel like if you split up the family that would be sacrilege
But first they need to add Rexy because she is the OG!

7 Likes

Indeed. LUDIA ADD REXY PLZ!!! …

5 Likes

great idea @MattCrad01! love TLW Rex family as a callback to the films, would also be nice to see the new “flock” (or in this case “pack”) feature on the Rexes. Could definitely be balanced as well, perhaps the Rex family could have very high attack / health but no resistances and a similar kit to the OG epic rex :t_rex: :t_rex:

as for Rexy, c’mon Ludia u know it’s the right thing to do :wink:

5 Likes

A legendary Rexy is a must. She is The Jurassic franchise after all. :t_rex:

And while a flock of Tyrannosaurus sounds fun, it would probably be better to keep it to small creatures. Aquatics could get a shoal or school equivalent?

6 Likes

Please ludia add Rexy!!! She should be a monster too, and also maybe slower than a normal t rex considering she could barely keep up with Claire lol

2 Likes

Yes TLW Rexes are my favorite and if we saw them it would be way better than just Gen 2 dinosaurs and normal dinosaurs. So Lydia please add more different varieties of dinosaurs. Could we also get a pack of Microraptors?

2 Likes

if we’re going by age and movie stuff, I think she should be faster than current rex, since she was older in JW and the rex we have now is the JW, and so if we want classic JP rex who was younger then she shall be hopefully be faster than 102, maybe 105? idk

2 Likes

I did a poll for her, and I definitely think she should be faster

2 Likes

She should.

1 Like

Also a nice idea for the next update: to add Aquatics like the mosausaur to the game that would be nice…

1 Like

Lol now i think back at that time… i wish in jurassic world 3 they will have a good park…

With nothing goes wrong…

We’ll get our aquatic friends some day, I’m sure. :fish:

1 Like

Nice i will wait for then :slight_smile:

Lydia Please add Rexy.

1 Like

Indeed DO IT

1 Like