Ludia Forums

Lottery issue

My lottery reset yesterday and I needed to spend 2.100 dino bucks to reach the diamond box, twice in a month that problem in my acc

Turn it in to support. When this has happened to me in the past, they have refunded me my Dinobucks, but only if I bought out the Fidelity Wheel

2 Likes

Hey Filllipe, as Andy_wan_kenobi had suggested, please reach out to our support team using the in-game Help & Support feature through the Settings menu.

Our support team can also be reached through email at support+forums@ludia.com. Please make sure you include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

Thanks Andy.

2 Likes

Yes I did Ned, thanks.

2 Likes

Although this issue has happened in the past,
I’ll make sure to let the devs know, @Filllipe.
Thank you for sharing your issue!

Daven when that issue happens some things in my acc resets too, food factory and coins too, the games produces a sound like when a dinosaur is done at the hatchery. IOS device.

Thanks for the extra info, @Filllipe :+1:
Will add that extra info as well!

1 Like

Yeah. Let support know. They will say it’s a glitch and that they’re sorry to hear it.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen to me in the past too.

When the window pops up to “buy out the prize” (silver/gold/diamond), if you close the game (don’t X out of the window, just force close the game from your device), you won’t loose your spot on the wheel.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, I’ll try if that bug happens again. Thank you for the tip.