Ludia Forums

Love Link issues?

Hello. I’ve been playing Love Ink, yet it suddenly stopped doing anything at all. No new messages, nothing. Have I hit a stop? Will there be an update where there’s more content to this? Or is there simply something wrong?

2 Likes

Same here! It didn’t help any that I had to restore my progress from a backup so now it’s stuck in a continuous loop of matching me with the same person over and over, asking me to start a conversation. When it goes to the conversation, the previous convo before the restore is there but nothing new is and it won’t let me match or message with anyone else. I’m pretty bummed since this game is the only one I even play on this app anymore.

Hey there, I’m not really sure what’s going on with your games but our support team would be glad to investigate! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, and if you can remember to include your support key in the email you’d really be helping to speed up the whole process!

My lovelink is not working it’s not letting me chose someone else actually anybody else it’s just stuck on the eve message where mc calls out eve I don’t get any messages it’s been 4 days really nethier can choose anybody else or send or receive any new message it’s just stopped there it the only game that I play in this app since other stories or games in this app are all fake same and disgusting

2 Likes

Hey Kanwer_Styles, could you reach out to our support team through the email address provided above? Our team would be happy to try and provide some troubleshooting for you. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well as it’d help our team find your account quicker in their system. Thanks!

Kanwer_Styles
July 9
My lovelink is not working it’s not letting me chose someone else actually anybody else it’s just stuck on the eve message where mc calls out eve I don’t get any messages it’s been 4 days really nethier can choose anybody else or send or receive any new message it’s just stopped there it the only

Hey Kanwer_Styles, have you reached out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to assist you further once they get a chance to see your ticket.

1 Like

Which ticket are u talking about

If you had already emailed our team through the email address provided above, a ticket/message would be created. Once our team sees it, they’ll try and get back to you ASAP.

I still haven’t received any response or my problem hasn’t been solved either it’s been over a weak I still been haven’t able to play lovelink

1 Like

I’m sorry that you still haven’t received your response. Please allow our support team some time to get back to you. In the meantime please refrain from updating your ticket, as in this way it will maintain its position in the queue!

Omg same !! My message eve completely stop , I sent a message to the app email for support and nothing , like is that the end of the game ? Like we call out eve and it’s over ? Also every other message stop as well

Yep, all 4 of my matches stopped messaging after the “relationship” got serious. They all skipped town. If that’s how they end then fine, but at least tell us that somewhere! And let us chat with the other people who didn’t match with us.

I think all we want is an update on how Lovelink will progress, but no one is answering our questions. I don’t care about spoilers, I just want to know if there is any point to continuing the game.

1 Like

Having the same issue! I matched with Adam, Julien, Jamie, Eve, and Min-Jae. Haven’t been matched with anyone else, despite liking all of them weeks ago. Eve and Jamie seem to have disappeared completely, and it’s been a while since I heard from Julien or Min-Jae. The only person responding at all at this point is Adam, though from what I’ve heard, he’ll stop replying soon, as our relationship is starting to get serious. Not sure what’s going on, but I’d like it if I could match with all the other characters. Then I wouldn’t mind such a long wait in between responses from everyone. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

When I had this problem I restarted the phone and everything began to work

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issues. It stopped working and I contacted the support team too. But it’s not a permanent solution. I guess it’s just in works. But regular updates about it would be good. It gets confusing otherwise for people. Whether it’ll get continued or not or anything.

Hi,
I’m having issues with this app too. It seems that I can’t connect with anyone new & no one is matching me back. On top of that, every time I go to the swipe screen it ‘matches’ me with Julien who I have already completed the conversation with? I’ve read above and it seems like some stories are awaiting an update (Eve’s, for example) and you don’t have stories yet for some of the people we can match with, but I just feel like you’ve got to give us a bit more direction here. Whose stories can we access, and how many of them are unfinished? Otherwise it just becomes incredibly frustrating as it feels like my app is not working. I would rather know for sure what updates are coming & what is available, and I feel like your team would get less complaints too if you just gave us some more information.

Thanks!

I can understand your frustration, @Frankenstein. If you haven’t already, could you please reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be able to take a closer look at your account from their end and provide further assistance.

After you suggested it I did that, but I am still awaiting a response. It’s been 3 days, I’m just wondering if you know what response times are usually like so I know to keep an eye on my messages?

Hey Frankenstein, could you send me a private message on the forum of the email address you used to contact our team or your support key? I could take a look for you. Thanks!