Love when this happens

Event drop right next to my house on epic days. :star_struck::heart_eyes:

Also got my best epic run yet on it…I may just get Monomimus this weekend. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice shooting. Double of my average :smiley:

How‘d you get 181?
This beast is running so fast and my lucky strikes are something between 60-80. I‘m lv 10 is the difference to lv 15 really that great?

going to have to one up you now…:grin:

Well it’s 5 more points per direct hit. I think I got 6-7 direct hits then a boatload of 9s and 10s.

You’re on! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ah okay didn‘t think about that fact…:joy:

Level is everything haha, I got capped three times today out of the 6 attempts. 251/243/ and I didn’t get to record the other. Makes a huge difference. Can’t wait to level up to 20 :grin:

He also runs quick but his turns and movements aren’t erratic like a T Rex or some other epics. It’s smooth and predictable. This is my best score on an epic though, I usually get between 90-120 on epics. Previous high on an epic was 153.

Jesus I want that too…but I‘m moving forward very slowly. :sweat_smile:

So you can’t get more than 240 even if you dart better?

Nope they cap you max at 240 at level 18. Sometimes the battery will just die like 3 seconds early… happened during my darting on koolasuchus. Could use all the extra mono points :sob:

best i can do :disappointed_relieved:

Now I gotta top that! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Okay Lex, with all your begotten epics sitting right outside your door, you officially can’t complain about getting bad luck in scent capsules of all things ever again lol

This is true. :rofl:

1 Like