Ludia Forums

LoveLink Crashing Antoine

I’m in the middle of a conversation with Antoine, he sends me a picture but it won’t let me unlock it, it’s solid white with the gem cost, then the game proceeds to crash. Every time I open up Antoine’s chat it now shows a solid white screen before proceeding to crash. None of my other matches are doing this and have even received pictures from other matches since then. A little frustrated cause Antoine is one of my favorites😅

Have you tried restarting your phone? That’s the closest way you can get right now to the whole uninstall/reinstall method since there’s no way to backup data via linking progress to an account at this time.

Beyond that I’d shoot a message to the support team if you’re unable to resolve this. I hope you can fix it soon! I also like Antoine’s story, he’s one of my favorites of the guys.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve tried restarting, unfortunately that did nothing to fix the issue. :confused:

Then yeah, I’d try sending the support team an email and see if they can help you out.

Have they responded to you at all? My game crashed about a week ago and I’ve emailed and I’ve written on walls and the only response I’ve gotten was from a review I did on the app store, to which they just said to email again. :ccc I’ve gotten I think 8 unmatch notifications and I’ve spent so much money I’m going to be so upset if I lose everything ;____;

If they’re away and you get an u match notification then it’s a bug and they shouldn’t actually unmatch you. Even if they do you can match with them again and resume where the story left off. It may take a while for support to email you back, but they are aware of the issue and working on it. I hope you can resolve it soon!

1 Like

No I haven’t gotten a response, I can’t even open the app anymore it just continues to crash after the LoveLink loading page, screen goes black then I’m back on my home screen. I’m a little disappointed too because I’ve spent a bit of money on the app too. :confused: .-.

1 Like

Hey Silthir, our support team will get back to you as soon as they get the chance to open your message. In the meantime, kindly try forgetting the WiFi network on your device then reconnect to it and see if that helps with the crashing problems. Your patience is appreciated!

1 Like

Omg something crazy just happened! Final count was 25 notifications. I’m losing my mind xD Why is Emmalyn making it go crazy

Screenshot_20200922-211822_Messenger|690x165

That did not fix my crashing issue and I’ve gotten all my matches notifying me they’ll unmatch. I know that I’ll pick up where I left off when I rematch with them but that’s the annoying part is having to wait to find them again. .-. And I’m not mad, I’m just annoyed because I sunk money into it and then it starts acting up in a game breaking way :confused:

If they’re away and you’re being told they’ll unmatch with you then don’t worry about it. It’s a bug and they won’t actually unmatch. If you were in the middle of a conversation though then never mind. I hope this bug is fixed for everyone soon.