Lower Rarities in Trades

After clarifying with other Forum Members as well, I noticed that Rare and Super Rare creatures no longer appear in Trades, Regular and Custom, for level 99.

I remember that as far as level 91 or 92 I got Super Rares for Coins/DNA in Custom Trades, but at level 99 it’s either Hybrids or Legendaries. It would be good if say for a particular resource cap we were still offered the lower rarities.

As of level 99, Coins-Jurassic don’t work below around 35M coins and DNA-Jurassic below ~3K DNA. My suggestion is that for higher levels too we have at least a small chance of getting the lower rarities at a lower resource cap.

Just a suggestion, what do you guys feel? For Collectors this would be a good option, especially for Post-2019 players.

1 Like

Ohh no! I have to get every lower rarity locked creature b4 99 now

1 Like

Yes, I used to get tons of Euoplos and Metriorhynchus from Custom Trades. In Packs and Wheels, I got hardly 3 individuals of each total.

1 Like

Ok dna to jurassic ct for sometime now. Thank u.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Glad I was able to give a warning sign to a fellow Post-Reshuffle player. :grin:

But be sure not to hang in the lower levels for too long, you might miss out on the good stuff like Infinite Stages and Tourney unlocks.

2 Likes

Yeah i will keep leveling up. And hopefully will get enough copies to max locked creatures b4 i hit 99

1 Like

I will be only taking rares and super rares tho.

1 Like

Wait, at level 99 if you don’t have 35m coins you can’t do Coins to Jurassic? Now that I don’t like. I gotta grind those trades for rares I guess

1 Like