Lowest level you got a Legendary

I made an alt account back in the beginning of the month, and thanks to the hybrid pursuit, I manged to unlock this guy at only level 8! I know it took awhile longer before my main account had it’s own first legendary, so I was wondering at what level did you guy’s unlock yours?

1 Like

I was in level 10 or 11, I think, when I unlocked my first legendary, Allosinosaurus. Level 8 is definitely early lol, have fun in the arena😁

2 Likes

Thanks, I will :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t remember the level, but my first legendary was Tryostronix which I unlocked at the time I was in Badlands. I’m guessing around Level 12.

3 Likes

When I unlocked my first legendary, the monostegotops, I was at level 11

1 Like

When I first got my allosinosaurus, I was level 7 :+1:

3 Likes

When I was level 8, Indominus Rex

1 Like

ooof. i don’t remember. i think it was around 9-11 with indom.

2 Likes

I’m thinking 8-9 I got Stegodeus, then Indominus a day or two later

I didn’t get my first unique (Indoraptor) until like 17–18 because I was overly focused on leveling weird creatures up that didn’t really help me instead lol

2 Likes

Perfect oof moment

I have 2 at the same level so both are my lowest legendaries.

1 Like

Like 8 or 9. I got Indominus Rex and Stegodeus a day apart and made it into the 490s of the first tournament for less than an hour lol, I over brag it a little.

1 Like

Not sure when I got my Allosino, but I was in Nublar Jungles when I did

1 Like

Ah, I misunderstood the question. I don’t recall my first legendary or the level I was at when I unlocked it.

1 Like

That’s alright, still cool showing me what you have.

1 Like

I don’t remember which level I was at, but the first legendary I unlocked was stegod. I think it was after level 8 though.

Scratch that…it was monomimus! Back when he was a beast in the very beginning. I totally spent money on one of those legendary incubators pretty early on. I was naive and stupid and wasn’t aware at the time that the incubators weren’t worth the money. :woman_facepalming:t2::bowing_woman:t2:

2 Likes