Ludia Forums

Luckiest fuses ever

My heading sounded sarcastic but it actually isnt, just look at this… (notice the amount of dna it had as well)

3 big fuses in a row! Isnt that crazy?

If anyone have any lucky fuses share it here as well!

28 Likes

Congrats, they dont come often but when they do :partying_face:

3 Likes

That amount of jealousy I have for those fuses lol; but congrats ya got very lucky indeed.

10 Likes

Maybe I can be blessed with some of this luck?

I did get a 50 fuse and then a 30 on Erlidom. When compared to 10’s I’d say it’s lucky LOL

4 Likes

I got 3 100’s in a row on monalometro

4 Likes

Brace yourself for the upcoming 10s.

5 Likes

Ooo, I’m jealous! I’m lucky if I get a fuse over 30 on any uniques, period.

2 Likes

I was lucky on Monolorhino 2 weeks ago. 50, 30, 50, 30, 50, 20. Not as lucky but still amazing

4 Likes

I’m currently fusing Testacornibus, and I’ve got practically all 10s lol. Now I’m at 240/250 and running scents in the hope of spawning the final Eucladoceros.

3 Likes

So previously I’ve had some ridiculous luck on fusing my tryko. Less than a month later something even more ridiculous happened on my Alt… :flushed:

3 Likes

Wow it’s raining DNA

8 Likes

I didn’t screenshot it but when I was fusing DNA to unlock a legendary I only had 1 attempt left before I ran out of DNA to fuse with. I only had 120 DNA out of 200 collected so far and I thought I wasn’t going to get it but I got lucky and got 90 DNA.

2 Likes

5 Likes

No sir you beat me.
100, 20, 90 on Gemini. LOL

2 Likes

I’ve had a 70, 80, and 100 on phorasaura. Not in a row, but that dirty Scuttle always fuses well for me!

2 Likes

Damn! 50 on average?!

1 Like

Yes😁 lucky👌🏻

2 Likes

I see a 100 every couple weeks. This morning I saw 80 50 80 in a row!

2 Likes

That’s quite lucky! I have been playing for a year and a half but I have still never got a 100 though :frowning: . I have once got a 90 on a thylacotator and one 80 on a utahsinoraptor but nothing more than that

1 Like

I created Mammolania then the next fuse was 100 so automatically levelled him up straight away… definitely the best fuse I’ve had on anything :slight_smile: