Ludia Forums

Luckiest Tournament Ever

This tournament has been really good to me, I have won loads of amazing prizes in this tournament,I am not regretting spending over 100s of DB on this tournament , I spent over 200 db on battles this tournament,and I have been getting amazing rewards,my best rewards have been:-

8 mystery Packs
2 rare rogues packs
1 Aquatic Pack

5 Likes

I got an aquatic and rare rouges so far as well. Having been around when we used to get Golden Rewards packs that actually had DBs in them in tournaments, it still feels like a letdown every time I open one of these. But agree that at least it’s better than how often we also now get stuck with coin or food rewards for Dominator wins.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten 3 rare rogues, 400 bucks, 100 bucks, and 40 bucks. Don’t remember anything else besides those.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten Legendary packs on multiple occasions and every single one gave me a T-Rex

2 Likes

This is excellent! I’m glad some of you are getting lucky. Thus far, the only good thing I’ve gotten was a VIP mystery pack (nothing spectacular in it) and 50 Dino Bucks.

Getting coins really grinds my gears sometimes. Especially when I roll into the battle with 3 VIP creatures.

Ahhh well… Still having fun.

3 Likes

As bad as the Heavyweight rewards can be, I’ll take them all in exchange for the Lightweight prize wheel

3 Likes

Loll, waitttt a minute. I know the packs are different but are the coins/food/DNA/Dinobucks less for lightweights? I couldn’t imagine getting even less that when I’m seeing now.

In my head the only reason justifying weak prizes was that it could potentially be useful for a lower level player.

Coins are the same as getting nothing to me because I’m usually at max…but I remember the days when I didn’t mind coins.

1 Like

Here are some screenshots of the prize wheel and the possible prizes for Dominator League

4 Likes

5 minutes or so to go. Been busy and haven’t really worked this one much. Heavyweight division.

2 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi thanks for the screenshots!

1 Like

I got very lucky too. A couple of 500DBs, 1000DNAs, an aquatic and even a golden rewards pack. The tourney rewards are really good in general since its mostly 100DNA each battle.

1 Like